Yes I know Buena Park is in the OC, but this show started in Los Angeles and outgrew its humble beginnings several years ago when it grew to be the largest single Manufacturer show on the West Coast. With over 2000 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and Edsel automobiles it will be huge event.
For celebrity list and new car debuts you need to make the jump…
- Sebastien Bourdais: The star French driver who co-drove the winning Ford GT in the 2016 Le Mans 20 Hours and this year’s Daytona 24 Hours! Sebastien will be joining us fresh from his appearance in the Phoenix Grand Prix IndyCar race on April 29th!
- Camilo Pardo: who was tapped by Ford Motor Company as Chief Designer for the Ford GT and the SVT Studio to design the 2005 and 2006 production Ford GT
- Donald Farr: a noted Mustang authority with is new book “Ford Mustang: America’s Original Pony Car”
- Tom Loeser: celebrated auto photographer with is exquisite book featuring his photos and text by Donald Far “Art of the Mustang”
- Donald and Tom will have their books available at the show for purchase and in-person autograph signing.
- Linda Vaughn and Rob Kinnan: promoting their book “Linda Vaughn, the First Lady of Motorsports”
- Steve Saleen: Who’s legendary Saleen vehicles including the Saleen S7 and Saleen Mustang have a huge fan base
- Donny Caccamise and Tom Spence: Host the national Horsepower for an Hour radio show and will be on stage throughout the day