It is Monday and its time for that odd reminder that those of us in the far East LA, better known as the San Gabriel Valley do exist and are busy little critters.
- Pasadena Daily Photo has the most interesting “Zen Monday” photo yet ready for your comments.
- Pasadena Closet Conservative declares today “Laugh at Libs Day“.
- Pasadena New Progressive doesn’t know the difference between a million and a billion (read the headline).
- Crime Scene continues to remind us crimes are alive and well in the SGV including the saga of the alleged rapist who got his tongue bitten off during an attack and arrest at ER when he tried to get it fixed.
- Sierra Madre Tattler makes a case against local police in favor of contracting LA Sheriff that “does a good enough job” over in Temple City.
- M-M-M-My Pomona is glad to learn they are having an indie band play there.
- Goddess of Pomona is now a private blog requiring invitations to read her pearls of wisdom.
- Pasadena Sub Rosa (formerly Pasadena Pundit) continues to watch over us and points out that Supreme Court nominee Sotomayor’s name translates to “big thicket” and worries “Whatever happened to the liberal notion of superior competence?“