With facebook I get a lot of “Josh invited you…” This one is good, it has the information for our local “Freedom to Marry Day” As well as all over the nation. The full national list can be found HERE. (Someone poke Jozjozjoz…they even have an Alaskan date noted.) You can also RSVP and more details on the facebook Invite HERE.
The most interesting of the marches will be the one in Beverly Hills. Why you may ask? Because the plaintiffs Robin Tyler and Diane Olson in the key suit being argued in the Supreme Court will be there. Rabbi Denise L Eger will be there to help them repeat their vows. Their attorney Gloria Allred will be there and you can be assured she will open her mouth and speak out.
Beverly Hills and the LA Location deets are after the jump.
1. Beverly Hills location 10:00 am, Beverly Hills Courthouse, 9355 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
2. Lancaster location Noon -1pm, Lancaster Courthouse, 1028 W. Avenue J2, Lancaster, CA
3. LAX location Noon-1pm, LAX Courthouse, 11701 S. LaCienega Blvd. 6th Floor, Los Angeles.
4. Downtown LA location- Noon – 1pm,Los Angeles Clerk’s Office, 4716 East Cesar Chavez Ave, Los Angeles, CA
5. Norwalk location Noon – 1pm, Norwalk Clerk’s Office, 12400 Imperial Highway, Norwalk, CA