Anyway, a short set of bullets, all from blogs written by people I’ve actually met in person…
- From Adam Chester, who I met years ago at a J Keith van Straaten show. From his blog “Please Don’t Eat Sushi! Love, Mom!”, Adam’s Mom warns him of the dangers of not checking to see if the trick-or-treaters at your door are actually children: Children at the Door
- From cyn3matic, a wonderful lady I met last week whose kid is going out for Halloween as Yoda: Everything I Needed to Know About This Election I Learned From My Kid and Star Wars
- From the17thman, who I met this past weekend at BarCampLA6, predicts a potentially popular Halloween costume to be seen on the streets of WeHo this year: Got Speedo, Then You Have Your Halloween Costume
- From the lovely Siel (greenlagirl), who I met at a Nintendo DS party for girls, with her last minute tips for a less-orangey holiday: The Procrastinator’s guide to a green Halloween
- From the wonderful noirbettie, who I met through blogging.la (that’s what it was called back then, dammit!). Her sister asks for suggestions for a costume: Conversation with my sister
Photo from I don’t know where, but dang!!!