- Dave Byers calls out a fire department official for reckless driving. LAFD’s Brian Humphrey responds, and informs Dave that the make of the vehicle in question isn’t even in the LAFD fleet. Then random commenter dude questions LAFD for “wasting his time blogging.”
- Just when you thought you’ve gone on every possible tour of L.A., Travelhouseuk’s Travel Blog tells us about the Toxic Tour. No lip-syncing pop stars – just an eco-unfriendly tour of the biggest environmental blemishes throughout our fair city.
- JustJENN heads to the CAA building in Century City in search of melons. Ripe, juicy, hot-damn-those-are-huge melons. Talent Agency + Farmer’s Market = Fruit
- What do L.A. radio DJ’s dream about? As ArcherVox illustrates, it involves radio and money. And hitting the post.
- And the better half of Metblogs‘ The 8 Track Kid has been nominated for The Hot Blogger Calendar. They just celebrated their Discoversary. Her name is The Slackmistress. She wears the pants.
Photo from DaveByers.net