I know you’ve caught yourself saying this at some point while driving past a gas station this summer: “Look, gas is only $4.25 a gallon!”
But imagine my excitement when I saw gas under the $4 mark today!
To celebrate, and for informational value, I logged every gas station I passed on my drive from down by LAX to home, marking the cost of 87 octane.
The highest was at the 76 station at 6th & La Brea, at $4.25 per gallon, while four gas stations dared to sell fuel at $3.99 per gallon. Their exact locations in bold after the jump…
- Mobil, Centinela & La Cienega: $4.09
- Chevron, Coliseum & La Brea: $3.99
- 76, Jefferson & La Brea: $4.05
- Chevron, Adams & La Brea: $4.09
- Valero, 23rd & La Brea: $3.99
- Chevron, Washington & La Brea: $4.07
- 76, Venice & La Brea: $4.07
- United, Pico & La Brea: $3.99
- Arco, Olympic & La Brea: $3.99
- 76, 6th St. & La Brea: $4.25
- Valero, Beverly & La Brea: $4.01
- Chevron, Beverly & La Brea: $4.05
- Chevron, Melrose & La Brea: $4.11
- Shell, Fountain & La Brea: $4.19
Has anyone seen even cheaper gas around Los Angeles?