Vengeance more describes our passion for having a blog than the picnic itself. Kathie Reece at the Aztec went out of her way to make it a fun day for us. She opened up the Mayan room, put out REAL Table linens then plied us with a never ending supply of margaritas!
The pic is of the bloggers who willingly wanted to be shown on the net. That is the lovely Miss Havisham sitting on FCBlog co-owner, Centinel’s shoulder. To the right is equally invisible owner Publius. Invisible because no one knows who they are including those of us invited to post there know who they really are.
In the process of having a blogger’s picnic you get to know new people. Interesting people. Not a one is afraid to speak up. And of course some chime in with their own posts recapping it all later.
- Aaron Proctor gives a fully detailed account on his own blog and the FCBlog.
- West Coast Grrlie Blather has her own version.
- Ann Erdman, Pasadena PIO is a neat lady and shows a PIO can be fun, friendly, open which is better than Monrovia can say about its own PIO Dick Singer’s blogger relations.
- 44th Assembly Candidate Brian M Fuller was there, recapped a recent trip to Sac for us…”Sac is a screwed up mess in need of cleaning”. He has a blog in the works.
- Pasadena Daily Photo even dropped a note about the fun (If you like Pasadena she does a really nice daily photo diary of the city).
The 99Cent Chef showed up as well. He brought along 2 99 Cent wines from Argentina, the cab was good, the malbec was brown tinted and musty. He also brought along his Rainbow Confetti Cupcakes first made for a wedding reception in Weho last week. Those were a tasty hit.
There you go. Next event 9/27. As always anyone with a blog or a fan of a blog is welcome to attend.