If you’re reading this, it means that you haven’t died from alcohol poisoning or any boating related incident. Congratulations! Here’s a quick rundown of projectile bloggitting you may have missed:
- Franklin Avenue reminds us to stop talking on our cell phones while driving. The Law is coming.
- Superfluous Juxtaposition drove to San Diego for the holiday weekend to find “no traffic.” In related news, CNN reports that retail gas prices have now hit record highs for the 20th day in a row. Maybe it’s time to buy a bike.
- BeFrank was on the scene in Baldwin Park for snow day. As a harmless news event turns into full-on anarchy/stupidty, he wonders when these idiots will grow the hell up.
- LAbuzzBLOG heads to Sunday School at Zanzibar because cover is only $5. Cover is only $5 because Sunday School at Zanzibar sucks.
- And Brayj Against The Machine launches another salvo in the ongoing Battle of the Expo Line. He comes to the defense of Damien Goodmon, who has become the voice of opposition in the line’s current design. Get some Tubeness, and dream of trains with us.
Photo from beFrank