Thanks to CBS2.com, for the excellent headline and also the following lede:
And you thought you were having a tough day? Police say a drunken man, who had driven the wrong way down the elevated carpool lanes on the Harbor (110) Freeway, before flipping his car over, was then shot, twice, by another motorist he got into a fight with.
Here’s the gist of what happened…
- Drunk driver was was going south in the northbound freeway’s elevated carpool lanes
- His car flipped over
- He gets gets out of his flipped car and walks down the ramp
- He flags down a car that has three people in it asking them for help
- The three people refuse to help
- Drunk dude reaches into the car to punch one of them
- One of the guys in the car shoots the drunk guy twice in the shoulder
Here’s the full story.