- RJ at Grande Con Carne has a film, a blog, and an “epic web series.” And he wants to be Judd Apatow’s friend. So much so, that he spends an earlier post discussing Jason Segel’s man parts in defense of phallic comedy. Bonus points for use of the phrase “sling their sausage.”
- Is your dentist a right wing blogger? He is if his name is Gregory (Flap) Cole, B.S., D.D.S. FullosseousFlap’s Dental Blog talks about hating Obama, removable tattoos and… dentistry. He Twitters, too. Think about that during your next root canal.
- Anne…straight from the hip spots two women from Minnesota trying to go clubbing on Sunset with “big, outdated hair, mom jeans, flip flops and Gap shirts.” She then finds herself at the door of Villa, the hottest club on the West Coast. (Of course, by the time you read this, it will already be sooo B-List.) She wraps up her night by reporting a drunk driver, after being on hold with 911. Good lookin’ out, Anne!
- After years of searching, Jacy Young at LAist finds the ruins of the Spider Pool in the Hollywood Hills, but she won’t tell us where it is. Now, we MUST know.
- And Hobo Review has arrived. Homeless people are interviewed and rated based on Appearance, Friendliness, Stench, Belongings, and Incoherence. After their first interview, Hobo Review finds that “even the homeless can be sane likable people.” Maybe next time we can get a name.
Photo from Hobo Review