- Don Garza reveals that skid row is part of the Dharma initiative.
- Ellen Alperstein, a “visiting blogger” at LA Observed, looks at the phenomenon of actually watching movie credits which is unique to Los Angeles.
- Jeremiah Christopher discovers that the blingiest parking meter in L.A. has been pilfered.
- Boi from Troy discovers another sign of spring: more homeless people in his neighborhood following the March 16th closure of winter homeless shelters.
- Some kids collect rocks. Others collect action figures. Elise Thompson collects gory crucified Jesus cards. And because its Good Friday, she’s showing off her favorite.
- Lent’s not over yet – but you can get a taste of what the Easter Bunny might bring at Cybele May’s Candy Blog. In addition to candy reviews, right now she’s got up photographic evidence of Peeps on Easter Island.
…photo by Magpi used under Creative Commons…