Everyone in LA complains about everyone else in LA’s driving skills. People talk on the phone, put on makeup, read, and even knit while driving. Just like everywhere else. (Except maybe the knitting thing. That’s just crazy.)
But what I want to know is what you drive, not how you drive.
Please answer for your primary vehicle, even if you drive more than one. If one of the following fits, please copy it (pretend this is a more formal poll). If none fit, please explain. (If you don’t live in LA, feel free to answer, but please note where you live.)
- I drive a stick shift, and I bought it in Los Angeles.
- I drive a stick shift, and I drove it here from Elsewhere.
- I drive an automatic, but I know how to drive stick.
- I drive an automatic and I do not know how to drive stick.
- I drive a two-wheeled vehicle (motorcycle, scooter, bicycle).
For the record, I drive a stick shift, and I bought it in Los Angeles.