I always think of december as a slow month in Blogistan. People are not at work, families are visiting, and life is generally too hectic. However, looking at the comments here this week you’d never know anything was different. Some really interesting threads this week I think, here’s the top 5:
- “…most criminals search for easy targets.” – the LAPD blog offered some advice about how to not be a victim of crime and of course I brought the CCW issue into it. This has been one of the most heated threads we’ve had in a while, and one of the most thoughtful as well. Lots of really detailed well thought out comments here from many perspectives. Almost 30 comments so far all of them definitely worth reading, still no reply from the LAPD.
- Dear Lady Standing on the Corner Pressing The Crosswalk Button Hundreds of Times, – Want to guess what this post is about?
- ‘Tis The Season – Will Campbell sounds the alarm that Broguiere’s Egg Nog is now available in grocery stores across LA. Watch out for the stampede!
- “You buy the tires, I’ll light the fires” – benhigh finds donuts in Los Feliz, and not the sweet bakery kind, but rather the Totally Bitchin’! kind. Aw yeah!!
- Did you see Santa? – Hundreds of Santa’s attacked LA last week, heathervescent was on the scene.