Halloween night is about a week away – do you know what you’ll be this year? I’m having a difficult time deciding. Right now I’m exploring the following options:
1. Aeon Flux? This is my old standard and I’ve worn it the past two years. Of course the boys love this one. Unfortunately my awesome boyfriend has limited my gym time this year and my abs are not so ripped this year. I think this one will stay in the closet, however I’ve written up some tips on being Aeon here. If you dare.
2. Zombie Cheerleader? I’ve donned this costume twice this month so far, and zombies are so mainstream these days….
3. Banana? It seems like a strange costume possibility, but it’s more fun than you might imagine.
4. Santa? Ok. I have a Santa suit. It might be a little early for it, but hey – it’s a costume! Talk about mixing up Holidays. Santa gives out candy on Halloween!
5. Gothic Nurse? I won the impromptu costume contest at the Art of Bleeding show last month, so I know it is a crowd pleaser. But then I might just break it out for the upcoming show on Thursday, which means I couldn’t possibly wear the same costume twice in one week!
6. Pippi Longstocking? She was my character study in high school drama class and although I’d have to put her together from scratch, she’s my favorite possibility in this list.
I could also do some kind of Zombie Banana Santa giving out candy. So, what do you think? What should I be for Halloween this year?