Only 25 examples of this car will be hand crafted. Its Los Angeles showing will be at the Palos Verdes Concours d’Elegance on September 20. (Full details on the car after the jump).
The Palos Verdes Concours d’Elegance is one of my most favorite shows in all of Southern California. IT IS without a doubt the best curated show out there and you can’t go wrong with the location –
General Parking for Concours d’Elegance
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2015
- General Parking is Free
- Location: Promenade Shopping Center & Peninsula Center – Rolling Hills Estates
- See map, below for parking entrances
- Shuttle access is at the Peninsula Center parking area.
We are happy to be able to provide FREE general parking for this year’s Palos Verdes Concours d’Elegance through the generosity of Promenade on the Peninsula and Peninsula Shopping Center. Constantly running buses, courtesy of L.A. County Supervisor Don Knabe, will shuttle you to and from the Concours venue—about a 7 minute drive.
From either Hawthorne or Crenshaw Blvds., turn onto Indian Peak Road.
- Signage will direct you to parking entrances
- Volunteers will help guide you to a parking spot.
At Promenade on the Peninsula parking structure:
- Please use ONLY the parking entrance next to the Norris Theater.
- Please do not use any other parking entrance for Concours parking. These areas are reserved for shopping center patrons. Be courteous.
- After parking, walk across the street to Peninsula Shopping Center to board the Shuttle.
Pics from last years show in my Flickr Album. Now make the jump and read about that car! Continue reading DiMora Vicci 6.2 to Highlight Palos Verdes Concours d’Elegance 9/20