March 7, 2013 at 7:40 am in Entertainment, Events, Music, Shopping
With St Patty’s right around the corner its time for the annual Irish Fair and Music Festival at the Pomona Fairplex. The event includes food, bands, storytellers, dancers, variety (whatever that is) and demonstrations. The Irish Fair runs March 9 & 10th 2013, 10AM – 6PM.
This isn’t free and a complete breakdown of the admission for the event can be found on their web site HERE. You can purchase tickets HERE.
All the details about the Festival that you could ever want are on their site HERE. Just in case you don’t know how to make out to the nether regions of L.A for the event the MAP IS HERE.
- 2010 Radio Controlled Expo at the LA Fairplex this weekend.
- LA BBQ Festival this Weekend May 9 & 10, 2009
- Zydeco Festival This Weekend, Accordion Festival Next Weekend!
- Irish Events @ Pershing Square Today
- 7th Annual Los Angeles 3-D Movie Festival This Weekend