Over the next several days the writers here at Blogging.LA will be sharing with you ideas to help those in need in the Los Angeles Area. We will cover a variety of ways to help from charities to causes that we hold near to our hearts. And giving doesn’t have to be monetary, it can be your labors, your gifts in kind even raiding your pantry to help others out. You don’t have to be religious either, much of what we share will strike a cord at least with your humanist and spiritual side.
Of course, feel free to jump in on the comments with your favorite charity or cause that needs a little extra help this time of year…include links where possible so others can help if they are so inclined.
- Sweet Charity:Blogging.LA’s Guide to Giving, a new Series.
- Sweet Charity: Blogging.LA’s Guide To Giving-UCLA Blood and Platelets Center
- Sweet Charity:Blogging.LA’s Guide to Giving-its a wrap
- Sweet Charity: Blogging.LA’s Guide to Giving – Esperanza Community Housing
- Sweet Charity: Blogging LA’s Guide To Giving-Help A Mother Out