Fretting over finding that last minute, yet oh so perfect gift for your mother? Or perhaps you’re tired of going to the standard Mom-osa filled brunch & want to try something new… Well you’re in luck, this weekend the wonderful Sonja Rasula is putting in another installment of the coolest independent design & shopping show in the country, Unique LA.
With over 300 designers & artists showcasing their wares over the course of two-days of fun filled shopping this is truly an event not to be missed. I know I always come home with armfuls of amazing finds, from jewelry, to purses, to ironic t-shirts for my boyfriend & one-of-a-kind “omg where did you FIND that” outfits for me. It’s also a great way to meet a ton of local designers, many of whom are right here in Los Angeles! Plus there are a ton of workshops & food vendors peddling all sorts of yummy treats camped out at the event. You can even check out a preview of some of the awesome clothes in their new catalog!
Your $10 admission includes…
• Free drinks & a hosted bar (IZZE, Honest Tea, Bear Flag wine, Hendrick’s cocktails, and Numi Tea)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive to each show!
• Free DIY workshops and handmade Mother’s Day cards all weekend
• Plush lounge seating area hosted by H.D. Buttercup
• Access to giveaways and door prizes all weekend long
• Souvenir copy of the Vendor Directory + Mini Magazine
May 7th & 8th (11am – 6pm)
California Market Center’s Penthouse
110 E 9th St # A727
Los Angeles, CA 90079-1727
Buy tickets HERE.