Free tickets to “Destricted” on September 9. The collection of experimental shorts “Destricted” will be screening September 9 as part of the DigitalArt.LA Expo. ‘Destricted’ is the first of its kind, exploring the intersection of sex and art in a series of films created by some of the world’s most preeminent and provocative artists and directors. Explicit in content they reveal the diverse attitudes by which we represent ourselves sexually. You must be 18 or older for the free tickets. Get tickets HERE.
The DigitalArt.LA Expo is organised by Rex Bruce with the LA Center for Digital Art (LACDA). It is being held in conjunction with the Downtown Film Festival Los Angeles. IT will contain works by Matthew Barney, Richard Prince, Larry Clark, Marina Ambramovic, Marco Brambilla and Gasper Noe.
Deets: Thursday Septbember 9, 3PM-4:30PM. Downtown Film Festival Cinema Lounge, 541 S Spring STreet loft 214, Los Angeles CA 91019.
Image courtesy of LACDA and used with their permission.
- Win Tickets To Rare Screening Of ‘Rottweiler’ in 3-D
- Free Screening of Bruce Lee’s ‘The Chinese Connection’ tonight at the LA Asian Pacific Film Festival
- “The Wrecking Crew” Free Screening on Saturday Night
- Free screening of “Get him to the Greek” Thursday 6/10 RSVP Now.
- Free This Film is Not Yet Rated screening in LA TONIGHT!