Sitting in what is now something like my 5th day of smoke and ash the lack of TV news has been a bit frustrating. Local blogs however do a nice job of reporting things from where they sit in the area of the fires. From a list of Pasadena centric blogs I offer up the following:
- Crime Scene blog keeps posting updated Fire and Evacuation Maps.
- Pasadena Daily photo’s zen Monday includes day/night view of the fire from her porch.
- West Coast Grrlie Blather offers up some photos around JPL and Pasadena.
- Altadena Blog is keeping a running update of the fire expansion and local notes. He even offers up a nifty satellite image of the smoke plume.
- 20/20 Hindsight adds its updates along with some video.
- East of Allen has some nifty pics of the DC10 Super Tanker as it flew by.
- Pasadena Adjacent has a lot of video clips and explanations of fire fighting.