Just so you remember its not always completely quiet here out in the SGV, just a quick check in on the SGV blogs yielded these bits:
- APOA’s Tuesday Tips reminds how much is too much info on social networking sites.
- Pasadena PIO continues its weekly Mystery History photo.
- Stef’s Sketches visits Samo/Venice.
- M-M-M-My Pomona celebrates the opening of an LGBT center in town.
- Crime Scene gives all the details regarding Sean’s’ money free-for-all on the freeway.
- Sierra Madre Tattler rails against the Metro Gold Line 210 Trolley and SCAG.