The SGV does exist folks. Its been busy with new agendas since it failed at shanghaiing transit dollars from the rest of LA for the Gold Line. Still in squirting matches with local govt and each other. Always an interesting read. A few highlights:
- West Coast Grrlie Blather scored an all time 1,800 hits on her Sarah Palin & Trig post
- Pasadena’s Political Underbelly satired a blogger coup taking city hall.
- Living in Monrovia finds treats at the Friday Farmers Market.
- Monrovia City Watch writes City Clerk for policy on who is media (some are banned) and gets response back from City Manager, get it from the web or public information requests. (Popular blog discussion is that MPD officers have been threatened with disciplinary action if they talk with media members like him, RCJP and me).
- Pasadena PIO offers up 7 Little Trivia Questions, no prizes for correct answers.
- Aaron Proctor moves and announces candidacy in Pasadena’s District 5.
- I found a conservative in Pasadena: Pasadena Conservative and he is upset with Sac…again.
That list should keep you busy and away from important stuff like work. Enjoy. I’m going back under my rock until I get all my show prep work done or the elections are over.