- Whoops. L.A. forgot its own birthday again. Franklin Avenue calls the city out for being absent minded. And for being unable to spell. Fat kids everywhere are crying for cake.
- CreepyLA is back as L.A.’s Halloween Blog. Interviews, event listings, haunted maps, and all that is creepy about Los Angeles. Do creepy celebs that are sill living count?
- The diner is making a comeback in Downtown L.A., as Angelenic finds new restaurants opening up every day, and remnants of a bygone era revealed.
- Militant Angeleno wonders how many films are named after L.A. neighborhoods. View From A Loft provides that list. Blogs answering blogs. See that the humans remain entertained until the end.
- And the next hip artist spot is in…… Alhambra? UnHip LA wonders. Can Alhambra handle the influx of ironic T-shirts and skinny pants? Discuss.
Photo of The Nickel Diner in Downtown Los Angeles from angelenic