- Did you know it’s an annual tradition to moon Amtrak and Metrolink trains in Laguna Niguel? This year’s event drew 8000 people. CurbedLA has the
- The revolution continues in Downtown L.A., as Blogdowntown reports on the latest building to go under the knife: The Van Nuys!
- B-Side Blog reviews an L.A. Times restaurant review. Gladstones in Malibu is torn a new one. “It’s terrible to gaze out to the ocean and imagine the volume of precious seafood being pulled out and ruined every day by this restaurant.”
- The Hollywood Temp Diaries knows that you can’t afford to go to ArcLight every weekend. This temp shares insider secrets to seeing flicks on the cheap. (Once again, something that could have been brought to our attention when we saw THE HAPPENING!!!)
- And to celebrate the storming of the Bastille, one should eat. LAist has targeted some local French eateries for consumption. France has already responded by surrendering.
Photo of Train Mooners From CurbedLA
The longer we dwell on our misfortunes the greater is their power to harm us.