CAPTION THIS (please leave in comments)
photo by K763, used under Creative Commons
- Mike at Franklin Ave. gives us a peek at his recent 99cent store haul, including 99cent bottles of wine.
- Zach at LAist discovers parking as low as $5 at the west end of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, as he surveys a neighborhood notorious for lots that charge as much as $20.
- Luke Ford accuses George Carlin of being an anti-semite – Rodger Jacobs smacks Luke Ford upside the head.
- The End of Motherhood’s son returns home from college, complains about choice between cereals: Wheaties or Grape Nuts. Seriously (cerealously?), if the cereal box doesn’t have a toy inside, its not worth eating the contents.
- Stan’s Obligatory Blog takes a bike ride to Elliot’s home from “E.T.”
- Wanna see how real hardcore filmmakers get sh*t done? Movie making, Hobo Style.
- Wanna read how a real hardcore filmmaker pays their bills? Peggy Archer. ‘Nuff said.