photo by Dash8k, used under
- The wait is over – tomorrow is Worldwide Knit In Public Day. Ellen Bloom lets readers know where they can see her crochet throughout the day.
- Iamnotastalker is “blog touring” Los Angeles, documenting stops at Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks (Katherine McPhee’s alma mater, porn shoot location), Esther’s Haircutting Studio (where Britney shaved her head), Vitello’s Restaurant (where Robert Blake swears he didn’t shoot his wife), and the house from “Grease” where Frenchy and the girls had their slumber party.
- CurbedLA finds the worst apartment in L.A.
- LABuzzBlog takes a look at CityBeat’s redesign, but makes no bets as to how soon the the weekly will shitcan yet another editor.
- Did the last two minutes of last night’s Celtics on Lakers clobbering feel like an eternity? Or at least 15 minutes? You weren’t imagining things. Adam Rose at LAist breaks it down.