- Boi From Troy recaps Pride Weekend in WeHo, and shows off the special weekend logo for the new Rail Riders Union, which symbolizes the intersection of the Purple Line and the Pink Line – not one, but two subway extensions to the Westside. Now that’s a marriage.
- The Fake Angeleno points us to Mental Floss for a rundown of the lesser-known race riots that shaped the history of Los Angeles.
- What were all those kids doing Downtown this weekend? According to White Boy/White Dog Move To Skid Row, they were there for a book fair. A fair about books. That’s right, holmes. Reading is back.
- Angelenic shows us what the Grammy Museum at LA Live will look like when it opens on December 3rd. There had better be a room set aside for Kanye or there will be Hell to pay. Hell.
- And Curbed LA covers the overhaul of the area reservoirs as the city drops its balls in Silver Lake. The city’s balls will protect the water and shoo away the birds. Suddenly, an episode of The State comes to mind.
Graphic from Boi from Troy