May 16, 2008 at 2:58 am in LA bloggers
Photo by Ian Broyles, used under Creative Commons: “he was watching me try things with the external flash so i walked over and showed him a couple photos and asked if he’d be in one.”
- EaterLA ponders: “Who will win: 101 Cafe, the Waffle, or Kitchen 24?” And seems to think the latter, a new spoon on Cahuenga, has a shot.
- Flipping through those adult pay per view channels during a stay at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn, Rodger Jacobs was elated to find a “film” he’d scripted fifteen years ago still available for $19.95.
- LA Times’ Meredith Artley didn’t get into specifics when asked by Kevin Roderick as to why Kareem Abdul-Jabaar will no longer blog for the paper, except to say, “We couldn’t keep Kareem all to ourselves forever.”
- Jeremy Obserstein at LAist takes a look at Proposition 98 in one of a series about the June 3rd primaries.
- Dateline: City of Angels pays a visit to LA’s oldest family cemetery, in the City of Industry, of all place.