- Central City East gives us a first-hand account of the efforts to get babies off Skid Row. Yeah. Babies. Go ahead and keep bitching about the price of gas and stamps.
- Kareem waxes nostalgic about winning the MVP, gives his thoughts on Kobe, and announces that he is leaving the L.A. Times Blogging Empire to play solo.
- Well Above Average entertains her visiting brother for the weekend by taking him to Burbank. Finds out how friggin’ cold The Tonight Show studio really is.
- Blogdowntown breaks down Bike to Work Week. Leave your SUV at home and ride a bike. Even though your bike lane, should it even exist, is probably dumb.
- And Mickipedia wants to be a Derby Doll. With the help of Twitter, she raises $458 for skates in just over 48 hours. Tube socks are the new black.
Photo from Mickipedia.com