“Shooting on a 300 Foot construction crane at the corner of Hollywood & Vine.” -Dave Malkoff, used under Creative Commons
- Ed Padgett reports that a Baldwin Park man attacked an opossum and lost.
- A proposed preferential parking district around Bronson Canyon threatens the quality of life for apartment rents and customer traffic for local businesses. CurbedLA blames greedy homeowners – the greedy homeowners blame Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie – I blame the paparazzi.
- Malingering went to the Dodgers game and, yes, she was laughing at your hair.
- The Slack Mistress has launched Antisocial Networking, “a little bit of Nerdvana: a place to ask questions and wax poetic about the politics of dating and relating in a social networking world.”
- Blog Downtown asks why a temporary transformer has been blocking traffic for weeks, and warns you to be careful not to drive into oncoming traffic along Santa Fe.