Look who I bumped into at the Fangoria Convention! If he doesn’t look familiar, it’s probably because he’s missing an eyepatch, a Dharma jumpsuit, and a spear in his chest. Actor Andrew Divoff will also be around Sunday to sign autographs, pose for pics, etc. Just don’t ask him what he thought about last Thursday’s episode – he told me he was pissed at how they ####ed ####.
- Besides the glaring lack of a mass transit plan, the Militant Angeleno gives props to plans to renovate and build up Dodger Stadium.
- Fightin’ Mad Mary is perplexed by the inordinate number of tarped cars in her neighbor – check her pics.
- Times editor Russ Stanton spoke at the LA Press Club on Thursday night. “and proved himself more interested in management than journalism,” writes Joseph Mailander in his recap.
- Grey wolf spotted at the Corralitas Red Car Property – bigfoot-like photo by Gary Vlahakis.
- Mike at Franklin Ave. finds a nut of the metallic, nuts and bolts, magnetic variety in his pizza at the CPK at the Westfield Topanga location.