April 14, 2008 at 3:31 pm in LA bloggers
- Bert Green finds cheap gas in Los Angeles! Holy crap, are we in trouble.
- Cobb gives some props to city council member Dennis Zine, and weighs in on whether or not LAPD should notify ICE if a suspected gang member is in the country illegally.
- LA Cowboy helps the L.A. Times correct itself, which has the potential to become America’s next great drinking game.
- Being married to a cop is a lot like being married to any other man. We’re all lazy, as LAPD Wife finds out.
- And Mofomon’s Blog was lucky enough to sit next to Tony Danza as she dined at the Marmalade Cafe in Malibu. What, Mr. Micelli doesn’t cook his own meals? Next, you’re gonna tell me that Santa isn’t real.
Photo by Bert Green