From the b.la roster:
- Kent Nichols explains why it costs over $6,000 to film an episode of Ask A Ninja.
- Wil’s brother Jeremy is an amazing photographer–and Wil’s readers have created some brilliant remixes using his prize-winning photograph (shown at right).
- A magazine passed over El Chavo’s article on gentrification, so he posted it at CHANFLES!
And from friends of Metblogs:
- Ellen Bloom explores LA’s history one estate sale at a time.
- The Abandoned Couch Blog was featured at LA Times Blogs–congratulations, guys!
- And speaking of Peggy Archer, she won the first part of her battle with the EDD. Won’t it be nice when they start actually paying people?
- J-Sto and friends made a video about her underground film project Artemis Eternal.
- Catherine is pissed off about the changes to It’s A Small World.
- Nina and Will have a hobo gym in their backyard. OK, that bears repeating: there is a hobo gym. In their back yard.