January 30, 2008 at 1:06 am in Contests
Congratulations to Ric Sarabia for predicting the death of Mormon Church President Gordon Hinckley in our dead pool contest and winning tickets to see Siouxsie at the Music Box Theatre next month.
If you’d still like a chance to win, you have less than two days to leave a comment at the original post, where you’re also invited to leave your own dead pool. If anyone on your list dies between the time you leave your comment, you automatically win a pair of tickets… which would be really freakin’ creepy, considering it would have to happen almost immediately. Leftover tickets will go to a randomly selected winners.
Siouxsie and Rasputina
and 16th (sold out)
Music Box at the Fonda, 6126 Hollywood Blvd.
- Predict 2008′s dead, win tickets to see Siouxsie
- Johnny Grant. Vampira. Carl Karcher. Christoper Bowman. Brad Renfro.
- Ticket Giveaway : Buffalo Tom / Julianna Hatfield for Thursday July 26th @ The El Rey
- Get up off your knees and dance for Rasputina tickets
- Fer’ cryin’ out loud, win these tickets for the Shout Out Louds!!!