Some driving tips for friends and family that may be visiting Los Angeles this Christmas:
- Posted speed limits are merely recommendations. For the 1981 population.
- Some intersections have left turn signals. Some people use them. Sometimes.
- Any amount of space between two cars constitutes an invitation for you to squeeze in.
- Cell phonez are, like, so vital when you absolutely have to know what your girlz are doing for the NYE.
- Blinkers are optional, especially if you drive a Lexus.
Photo of Happy Motorists From rainsongz’s photostream