If you have a motorcycle and you are done riding it, it might be a good idea to turn it off when you park it in your garage.
A motorcycle left running in a garage at a Tujunga home ignited a fire that caused $40,000 damages to the structure and contents, a city fire spokesperson said.
Fire personnel were sent at about 11:25 a.m. Saturday to a residence in the 9500 block of Hillhaven Avenue. The fire was out by shortly before noon, said Los Angeles city fire spokesperson d’Lisa Davies.
Don’t learn that lesson the hard way.