- LA Times woke up and smelled the dynamically updateable web coffee and launched a real time blog on their website, covering all kinds of interesting details about the march… great job guys, keep it up and you may stay in business!
- I ran in to Ed Fuentes of View From A Loft, who was taking photos of marchers. He chided me for drinking too much at Coachella and missing the headliners, yes it’s true, I suck.
- Eric Richardson of Blogdowntown has several posts about march related issues, but so far nothing about the actual march. When I talked to him earlier he said he was planning on covering issues relating to businesses and residents and how they have been affected by the march
- Xeni over at Boinboing posted one of my photos and links to the posts here on blogging.kla
- LA Times’ Opinion LA Blog has a roundup with some more links to coverage including my photos:
Dave Bullock, also known as eecue, has photos on blogging.la and on his personal site, including some nice perspectives of a mass of marchers on Broadway.
- Ryan Knoll over at LAVoice didn’t see any marchers on his walk from Pershing Square to Metro Center early in the morning, and mentions that he wasn’t actually on the route, but the turnout still seemed light. He was spot on, the march brought out roughly 10% what it pulled last year.
- Here at blogging.la, I covered the march with my cameras and posted a few photos on here as well as on eecue and flickr. Sean Bonner posted a dire warning to stay the heck out of Downtown, but I think he was just trying to hoard all the danger falafel to himself.
- Cindy Mosqueda expresses her survivor guilt for not joining in and boycotting work and school today.
So maybe it was a little bit snarky, but hey, I tried.