Another week of posts, and another week of lively comment threads. Here’s the most active discussions from last week:
– Downtown Los Angeles from the 6th Street Bridge – eecue took an amazing photo that left readers anything but speechless.
– Question of the Week: What is your favorite Los Angeles legend? – Like any town LA has it’s fair share of legends, stories you don’t fully believe but aren’t ready to write off completely. Markland wants to know which is your favorite.
– And The Award For Best Capture Of Irony And/Or Futility In A News Photograph Goes To… – Will Campbell talks about the most talked about photo in LA all week. Oh the humanity.
– Pixel Rust sees faux-Tornados in LA! – So, turns out tornados at LAX are an issue some people take VERY seriously. Benjamin investigates.
– Google Maps… Now With Traffic – eecue on maps. and traffic. and awesomeness.