How are you gentleman? Yet another week of talking smack in the comments. Who said what?
- Half of L.A.’s businesses breakin’ the law! – Do you know what the law regarding credit card usage is? David Markland points out that it’s illegal to have a minimum charge, and everyone has an opinion about that.
- goddamn fucking election junk mail shit fuck – You think that last post inspired opinions? HA! Wil has had it with political direct mail, and so have a lot of people. But not everyone…
- Where would you photograph LA? – Wheaton checks in with back to back lotsa comment threads. This is a solicitation for suggestions of where out of towners might take cool non touristy photos around LA. Lots of ideas in this thread.
- 10 Reasons Why I’ll Probably Never Return to Knott’s Halloween Haunt – Theme parks on holidays. Cindy Mosqueda details the horror and scares the crap out of every single reader we have.
- Printing The Legend… – The Legend of the haunted picnic table has been blown wide open by Will Campbell and Norm Bates.