I’m trying something new with this post, if you like it, I’ll keep it up. As you know the comments are a big part of this blog and sometimes tell an entirely different story than the original post. The best comment threads include folks who know what they are talking about voicing their opinions and backing up their arguments. So, I thought it might be cool each week to take a look back at some of the most commented on discussions in the last 7 days.
- The Future of LA Mass Transit? – Wow, this on is really making a fuss. Damien Goodmon put together a map proposing what an efficient train map of LA *might* look like, if the city was actually focused on making it happen. The comments initially started with people doing backflips thinking about the utopia LA would be is this wad a reality, then came the naysayers and then came Damien himself to argue the points of contention. As of this moment there are almost 40 comments on that post and a great deal of info is being put out there to conside.
- Is There an Arclight Experience for Live Concerts? – We all know their is no better movie watching experience than Arclgith, but Cybele points out that concerts are seriously lacking in a lot of these areas. Comments are back and forth on how to get this experience, and if anyone should even expect it.
- Studio 60: Go Get Your Own Building – Some creative photoshopping has taken an iconic LA theater and turned it into a faux studio for a new network show. Is this good, bad, interesting, stupid, or does it even matter? Verdict is still out on this one.
- Costco Lostco (aka Tough Bananas) – Snappy answers for pushy sales people. Dickish or deserved?
- Naked man runs through Starbucks, eats pastries, gets shot by rubber bullets – The title says it all folks. Interestingly, this is also the most e-mailed post on the entire metroblogging network right now. I’m sure that says something about our readers, but not entirely sure what.
So, let me know what you think – is this worth while posting. Do you even care. Hello?