We have the radio on in the office and we are listening to some “BIG” radio station in town & someone was trying to answer the following questions to win some prize:
1) What is the name of the prickly plant that lives in the desert?
2) What is the name of the fictional character who lived in Sherwood Forest with his Merry Men and stole from the rich and gave to the poor?
3) How many states are in the United States?
Here were the answers that the call-in contestant gave:
1) (After much hesitation) Cactus? [Correct]
2) (Relatively quickly) Robin Hood. [Correct]
3) (After a pause) 52… [WRONG!] I mean… wait…
[Announcer says “sorry” and moves on. Meanwhile, we are in the office groaning in disgust and yelling at the radio.]
I think I feel some brain cells dying from listening to that.